- Taco Bell. It’s more than a lesson—it’s a taco.
- Thirty minutes is an excruciating long time to wait for pizza to be delivered to your home and is best done with the emotional support of others.
- Adventure Time is a very complex cartoon show. Don’t get me started on my theory for why Rainicorns speak Korean.
- Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Wall is the best album ever.
- Nature is the best and should be grown everywhere. Except trees, they are fractals and freak me out.
- Tater Tot poutine does not taste as good at it sounds.
- Turning down music can help you see better.
- The DVD menu can almost be as interesting as the movie itself.
- Brushing your teeth is as close as you will ever get to brushing your bones.
- There is a high possibility that those “Do not eat” packets you get in food contain the most delicious food you will ever eat; they just want to hide it from you. Think about it.
Can’t get enough?
The Martlet on Instagram
} September 22, 2023
} September 14, 2023
Student Union Building
University of Victoria
3700 Finnerty Road